* NATIONAL VOTER REGISTRATION DAY
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
REGISTER TO VOTE!
Visit one of the 6 sites in the City of Pasadena to register to vote or update your voter registration information.
Volunteers and materials will be available at each ofthe following locations: Pasadena City Hall
100 N. GarfieldAve.
Jackie Robinson Community Ctr.
1020 N. Fair Oaks Ave.
Villa-Parke Community Ctr.
363 E. Villa St.
10 AM-4 PM
Pasadena Central Library
285 E. Walnut St.
Victory Park Community Ctr.
2575 Paloma St.
3 PM-5 PM
La Pintoresca Branch Library
1355 N. Raymond Ave.
3 PM-5 PM
For more information, please contact the Pasadena City Clerk's Office at:
(626) 744-4124 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Register to vote online: www.registertovoteca.gov
* Congratulations to Therapy Programs Director Alethea Crespo on her recognition at the Business Life Women Achiever Awards ceremony.
She was recognized for her incredible and hard work in aquatic therapy.
The RBAC Community is very proud of her!
* The RBAC will close at 3:30 pm on Saturday, October 1st due to UCLA football at the Rose Bowl stadium. Thank you for your understanding!
* The RBAC is pleased to be hosting Christopher Young, a licensed masseuse and owner of Forever Young Massage, once a week at the Center. He works with a wide array of clients, from rehab patients to athletes.
His schedule is:
Thursday September 22 from 11am - 8pm (the 5:30 - 6:30 hour will not be available) Friday September 30 8am - 5:30pm
The rate will be $45 for a half hour, and $78 for a full hour session.
He will be setting up in the Seco Room upstairs.
Interested patrons can sign up for a time with him via the Front Desk
* SALE!!! Bathing suits on sale now in the Pro Shop! Come check it out!
* Click here
to read a LA Times Article about our aweosme Masters Dive Coach, Lenny Larsen.
* Looking for the latest in chic swimwear AND the greatest in comfort? The RBAC Pro Shop has the answer! “We are proud to announce that beautiful and practical swim suits featuring front zippers are now for sale,” commented Ali Blank, Pro Shop Manager. “Patrons enjoy these suits because they are easy to step into and zip up, and just as easy to take off even when they are wet.” Suits come in bright colors and polka dot patterns and are available in extra small, small, large, extra large and double-extra large and are $40 each. Hurry in to get your choice as the number of suits is limited and no reorder will be possible.
A very special thank you to Eleanor Nieuwenhuis of Mermaid Nation for making this very special offer possible.
The Pro Shop is open 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday thru Friday and
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
For more information email Ali at email@example.com
* Did you know about RBAC's Special Needs Swim Team? Learn more by clicking here. Congrats to Coach Kandis and her team!
* Why water? Click here to learn more.
* Additional photos from the Trio before Rio event can be found here.
* Please click here to see a detailed Events calendar.
* Please click here
to see a detailed Rec Pool calendar.
* Lifeguards wanted! The RBAC is looking for lifeguards to join this dynamic and fun group year round! Please click here to apply or for more information.