* Looking for the latest in chic swimwear AND the greatest in comfort? The RBAC Pro Shop has the answer! “We are proud to announce that beautiful and practical swim suits featuring front zippers are now for sale,” commented Ali Blank, Pro Shop Manager. “Patrons enjoy these suits because they are easy to step into and zip up, and just as easy to take off even when they are wet.” Suits come in bright colors and polka dot patterns and are available in extra small, small, large, extra large and double-extra large and are $40 each. Hurry in to get your choice as the number of suits is limited and no reorder will be possible.
A very special thank you to Eleanor Nieuwenhuis of Mermaid Nation for making this very special offer possible.
The Pro Shop is open 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday thru Friday and
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
For more information email Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Water Fitness Patrons! Please note the following classes have been cancelled: Saturday, Sept. 3rd - 9:30 am Aqua Blend
Monday, Sept. 5th - 10:30 am Balance & Core
* Did you know about RBAC's Special Needs Swim Team? Learn more by clicking here. Congrats to Coach Kandis and her team!
* Why water? Click here to learn more.
* Additional photos from the Trio before Rio event can be found here.
* The Gladiator Rock n Roll Run on August 27th will be taking place at the Rose Bowl Stadium from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm. Parking and traffic will be impacted.
Please allow extra time to arrive at the RBAC.
* WEEKEND WARRIOR
(Basic swim skills required - class takes place in the deep end of the recreational pool) designed and led by Gina Dardov
Saturday, September 3rd / 8:45 am - 10:00 am
This aqua fitness class uses the properties of water to MAXIMIZE your workout and provide MAXIMUM RESULTS the way Boot Camp training does on land! This class features interval training then pushes you through drills to strengthen and condition your body. Fins, Aqua Bells and Balls will be used to enhance the drag force and increase the intensity of the workout. Exercises are low in complexity, but are designed to bring out the athlete in YOU! This is the most challenging of our Aqua Fitness Classes.
Recreational Pool (Dive Well)
Maximum # of Participants 15
Equipment will be provided ( If you have your own fins please bring them)
Please register at the front desk or call 626.564.0330
* Fridays, from 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
"Pi-Yo-Fusion" led by Victoria Genisce
This motivating interval format integrates Pilates & Yoga techniques with cardio training to create a mind-body program. Pilates' concepts target the "powerhouse" muscles of the core: Yoga focuses on alignment, awareness and breath control; Ai Chi sequences are round and flowing; Cardio segments create the energy and power of the workout.
* Please click here to see a detailed event calendar for August and September.
* Please click here
to see a detailed Rec Pool calendar for August.
* Please click here
to see a detailed lane schedule for the Rec Pool for August (updated as of August 1st).
Anderson Adventure Camp H2O Now enrolling!
Camp tours are available at 3:30, 4:30, and 5:30pm on
Monday May 9th and Tuesday May 24th.
Reservations are required for tours. To schedule, email
camp@ rosebowlaquatics.org or call 626-564-0330 x 433.
Please click here to make changes to your camp schedule or to pay for camp.
* Lifeguards wanted! The RBAC is looking for lifeguards to join this dynamic and fun group this summer! Please click here to apply or for more information.