BACK to the BASICS...
- Focus on bettering technique in order to improve efficiency, reduce drag, and prevent injuries.
- Instruction will move at a pace that allows the swimmer to
implement modifications correctly before trying to do it at full speed.
- Learn to practice, train, and race with better technique.
Freestyle & Backstroke: June 9th (Monday)
Breastroke & Butterfly: June 11 (Wednesday)
Starts & Turns: June 13th (Friday)
Freestyle & Backstroke: June 23rd (Monday)
Breastroke & Butterfly: June 24th (Tuesday)
Starts & Turns: June 25th (Wednesday)
Freestyle: July 7 (Monday)
Backstroke: July 8 (Tuesday)
Breaststroke: July 9 (Wednesday)
Butterfly: July 10th (Thursday)
Starts & Turns: July 11th (Friday)
- 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- 2-3 water sessions
- Class sessions reviewing topics
such as goal-setting, nutrition & race strategy
- Dry-land exercises & games
- Bring a lunch, drink, sunscreen & sneakers
Click here to download the Swim Camp flyer.