Access the Fall 2016 practice schedule here.
Schedules are revised four times during the year
Fall: Our year begins on the first Tuesday after Labor Day. HS Boys are away for CIF seasons.
Winter:The first Monday in November. HS Girls leave for CIF seasons and HS Boys return from CIF seasons.
Spring: The first Monday in March. We have all of our groups back from CIF for the first time during the year!
Summer The first Monday in June. With schools out, we are able to add morning practices during the weekdays.
- Note: Coaches may make adjustments to their individual age group and practice group plans, make sure to ask your coach about any changes - ie. canceled practices, modified dryland or swim plans.
Fees and Payment Policies
Download Fee and Policy Information
Fees are paid monthly to the RBAC. Families are encouraged to sign up for autorenew to streamline the monthly payment process
- Fees for each age group are as follows: Intro $105/month, 10U $115/month, 12U $140/month, 14U $140/month, 16U $150/month, 18U $150/month.
RBAC fees are paid at the front desk or by phone at 626-564-0330.
Fees are also paid monthly to the Rose Bowl Water Polo Booster Club.
- Booster Fees are: 10U $32/month, 12U $52/month, 14U $67/month, 16U $62/month, 18U $62/month.
Booster fees are paid online. Families will receive login information once registered with the RBAC.
- The Rose Bowl Aquatics Center offers scholarships. Approved scholarships cover 50% of RBAC monthly fees and 100% of RBWP monthly booster fees. Scholarship athletes are responsible for pay-to-attend fees. Click here to download the RBAC scholarship form.
Download Annual Calendar.
The annual calendar is intended give an idea of events by month. Events may be added or removed throughout the year. Changes and exact dates will be communicated directly to families by coaches.
Events are offered for all age groups and all levels. Entries are based on registration. Coaches will communicate directly with their groups regarding event entries, rosters, and game schedules.
- There will be four pay-to-attend events per year. EC Cup (Fall), Winterfest (Winter), JO Qualifier (Spring), JOs (Summer)
Pay-To-Attend fees for each age group are: 10U $55 ($160 for JOs), 12U and 14U $60 ($160 for JOs), 16U and 18U $65 ($160 for JOs).